Tuesday, July 19, 2011

stearn's wharf


Maybe too many palm trees in this post. I fell in love with the ones at the Los Angeles Temple and they just make me happy whenever I see them.

The last time we went to the wharf and ate at this restaurant was the day after our wedding. We were killing time before our flight out for our honeymoon. I got sick that morning and remember drinking sprite and eating bread while waiting for a table. We also saw a movie downtown and napped in a park that day.

This time, I had my first experience of extracting meat from crab legs, actually, Matt did most of the work. He finished his lobster tacos and started breaking open the shells while I picked away at the meat with my tiny fork.

There's nothing like eating freshly caught seafood, especially when you can dip it in hot butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment