Thursday, July 7, 2011

beginning of sister visit

If I wasn't going to see Rach again very soon it would have been a much harder goodbye when she left. We saw and did so much, that the time we were together now feels like a blur. I love these two and I am so, so happy they could come visit.

To start, I wanted to do something special for this occasion and I impulsively bought a Dutch Baby pan. I don't know why it has taken me so long to get one, since the Dutch Baby at the Original House of Pancakes changed my life the first time I had it. They are so easy to make and delicious. The recipe I used can be found here.

The weather was beautiful and our first official outing was to the trail near our house.

(try to ignore the random fire extinguisher on our wall in this photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment