Monday, May 23, 2011

what we eat is our main, daily concern.

Pinterest gives me visual "goals". The beautiful pictures of things to see, do, make and bake give me the motivation to try new things.

Here are my latest successes:

 
Brown sugar and balsamic glazed pork tenderloin. Found here.





Chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. Found here.

Bacon-wrapped jalapeno chicken bites. Found here.
I also need to highlight the amazing beer bread and chili Matt made last night. Chili found here and bread found here.

 I want it all over again after looking at these pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I can vouch for that awesome peanut butter frosting cake. I've been craving it ever since Adam and I finished off the piece you guys left us. p.s. The second you guys left, Adam was like, "OMG that cake was hardcore. It was so well decorated." Kudos Loral, kudos.

    ReplyDelete