Monday, November 1, 2010

all hallow's eve weekend

 

I was impressed by the amount of people dressed up as we ran errands this weekend. Halloween is awesome. We can't believe how big Matt's nieces and nephews are getting when we see them in pictures in their costumes. I can't get enough of it. It makes me so excited to dress up our future little ones. They are going to look ridiculous.

Lindsay went above and beyond for her murder mystery dinner. Just look at that food! We had never been to one before and it was unique and fun. Everyone looked amazing in their costumes. Matt's character name was Jules and I was Desiree.

For Halloween dinner, Rach brought bread bowls shaped and colored to look like pumpkins. I take forever cooking (no matter what I do I am just slow cutting, peeling, dicing, grating...), so Matt helped me with the butternut squash soup and it turned out delicious. Chipotle spice was key.

2 comments:

  1. Loral, I absolutely love your blog. I can't wait to see how you dress up your babies for Halloween, and I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fingers in the bread-sticks are so gross! :0

    ReplyDelete