Tuesday, August 30, 2011

another utah trip and more sister time

I got to see my sis for the third time this summer. With our friend's wedding and Rach's last week of summer break, I am a lucky girl to have spent time with her, Manti, friends and enjoy a little bit of the hot, Utah summer. Every time I visit Utah now, I get more and more nostalgic for the mountains and BYU. Never thought I would miss school, but BYU/Provo is definitely a place like no other.

I came in on Rach's birthday, we got In-N-Out for dinner and Manti surprised Rach and I with Rach's favorite chocolate cake from La Jolla Groves and birthday candles to celebrate our August birthdays. Manti is awesome and I could go on and on about what a great brother-in-law he is.

I love spending time with these two and my time in Utah went by way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment