Wednesday, March 30, 2011

backyard photos

We have an open backyard with beautiful, huge trees that descend downhill. Here are some pictures from the change of seasons. I have enjoyed seeing unassuming plants bloom colorful blossoms as if they are coming back to life. Portland is also known as the City of Roses and I look forward to going to the International Rose Test Garden this summer when the roses are in full bloom. My dad got me a baby rose plant before we moved and I think I have revived it after it had almost lost all of its leaves. Landscape Management major what?


wild blackberries are invasive here and grow around the trunks of the fir trees


random snowstorm that came in the first week we moved in

1 comment:

  1. Don't eat those berries guys. Blackberries come in the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete