Thursday, December 30, 2010

christmas

We had a wonderful, wonderful Christmas! I love the Christmas season. You can't beat spending time with family, the decorations, food, and giving gifts. I can't believe 2010 is already coming to an end.


Nathan and Katie brought Christmas early.
Matt and I before Christmas Eve festivities. These included; playing carols with chimes, singing the 12 days of Christmas, reading the Christmas story and other spiritual thoughts, and of course, delicious food with friends and family.
Some of our favorite gifts. I am resting my feet of the foot massager Matt gave me as I type this.
My favorite Christmas tree.
Another favorite are these beautiful, greatly detailed Christmas stockings hanging above the fireplace my Grandma Nelson made for each of us when we were born.
As usual, the rest of the day was spent in our pajamas, calling family and eating more food.

No comments:

Post a Comment