Saturday, April 17, 2010

In our world,

One of the newly listed Seven Wonders of the World was covered in graffiti this past week. Rio de Janeiro's Christ the Redeemer statue. It is being cleaned up, but how sad it is that some people would vandalize this magnificent piece of work? I hope to see it in person some day.


This is a picture my brother, Steve, took when he was in Brazil.

In my world,

My parents drove in from Dallas last night to be here for my graduation and will hang around for a month or so, my mom wants to be around her "best friend girl friends" (my sister and I). Dad has been traveling to Ghana a lot lately so we are happy to have my mom's frequent visits to Utah.

My parent's engagment picture, back in their BYU days. What a good-looking couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment