Friday, April 24, 2009

The Graduate


Matt is now an alumnus of BYU and graduated with a degree in Spanish Translation. Yesterday was the commencement for everyone in the Marriott Center and today Matt walked in the Marriott Center with the College of Humanities. President Uchtdorf and Elder Nelson spoke yesterday and it was really good. Matt's parents drove from California to be there and Matt and I will go this weekend to visit his grandparents in Idaho with his dad. I'm jealous Matt has his degree and I can't wait for next April when I will walk!


After Matt walked and got his diploma!

Marriott Center with all the graduates of April 2009





Scott, Lindsay, Matt, me, Rebecca and John





Matt walking and getting his dilpoma!

3 comments:

  1. ahh! i didn't know you had a blog!! we can be blog friends now yay!! see you soon very very very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! :) So excited that you guys have a blog! Now I can feel like I know what's going on in your lives since I only see you once a year! :) Love you guys! xo

    www.fortunatechaos.com

    ReplyDelete